What Are Managed Cloud Services?
How Managed Cloud Services Can Help Your Business
The cloud has revolutionized the workplace today—making communication, collaboration, data storage, and security, faster, safer, and cheaper than ever before.
But what is the cloud and what are managed cloud services? In the sections below, we’ll discuss the three groupings of cloud services and what specifically a managed cloud service provider will do for you.
What are the Major Cloud Services?
There are three major categories of cloud services, including:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) – infrastructure as a service focuses on management of the infrastructure necessary to run a company networking, including servers, storage, bandwidth, hardware, mobile devices, telecommunications, and more.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) – Software as a service focuses on the installation, implementation, and management of software tools that are vital to running day to day operations, sales, marketing, and more. This can include a number of applications you probably already use today like Salesforce, Office 365, GoToMeeting, and Oracle.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) – Platform as a service focuses on the foundation on which the coding of software is one. Examples of this would be .NET or Java.
What Do Managed Cloud Service Providers Do?
Managed cloud service providers generally do not provide the actual software or infrastructure for cloud services. This is to say that they do not custom develop all of the systems used in your cloud network. Rather, they leverage existing partnerships with cloud providers and manage the implementation of the cloud services, migration, ongoing monitoring, and security.
The cloud is designed with ease of use in mind, but that does not mean that cloud services can be integrated by just anyone. An ideal cloud network will integrate many of a company’s vital business systems into one network that integrates seamlessly, but a great deal of expertise is needed to pull this off correctly.
Managed Cloud Services From Solvere One
With Solvere One, your cloud computing services are fully managed by our experienced cloud computing professionals. All you need is a personal computer, smartphone or tablet, and an internet connection. We manage major third party cloud computing services like:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Google Drive
- Ring Central
- Amazon S3
- And more!
Solvere One helps you change the way you do business by helping you leverage the power of the cloud.
Solvere One offers:
- 24/7/365 executive, white-glove service and IT help desk support
- Flat fees
- Peace of mind with our expertise and experience
- Emergency server maintenance
To learn more about our cloud computing services in Washington, DC, Virginia, Maryland and other regions in the Mid-Atlantic, call Solvere One today at (202) 905-2722!